As we have covered IELTS Speaking Part 1 and 2 and understand how to answer these questions in the exam. Now, I would like to give you some exam tips on IELTS Speaking Part 2 so that you will not make mistakes while taking your speaking exam.
- Make sure you introduce the topic
- Cover all the points on the cue card
- Connect your sentences and ideas together using linking words
- Try to use a range of vocabulary
- Stay on-topic and answer the question directly
- Avoid giving rehearsed or off-by-heart answers; this will reflect negatively on your score