As I have explained in my previous lessons that examiner asks questions from 3 sets of day-to-day routine topics. Therefore, after completing Hometown and Work questions, I would like to cover another one of the most important topic i.e. Home and Neighborhood. Below are few listed questions on the same and I will answer these questions in my next lessons.
- Describe your home.
- What kind of building do you live in?
- How long have you lived there?
- Which is your favorite room? Why?
- What type of place is where you live?
- What was it like growing up there?
- Has it changed much since you were a child?
- What is there to do in the area where you live?
- What kind of shops are there in your neighbourhood?
- What kind of problems are there in your neighbourhood?
- How do you think it could be improved?
- What do you like about the area where you live?
- Is it easy for you to relocate to some other place?
- Do you think it is better to live in the centre of town or outside in the country? Why?
- How well do you know your next-door neighbours?
- How often do you see them?
- What problems do people sometimes have with their neighbours?